Adult Home Care Services
- Skilled Nursing Services. Our nurses provide a full range of nursing services including wound care, IV therapy, diabetic care, cardiac and respiratory assessment, ostomy and continence evaluation and treatment, medication management, pain management, and hospice care.
- Rehabilitation Services. Our skilled rehabilitation staff treats and instructs patients and their families on topics including home safety, balance, and orthopaedic and neuro-rehabilitation, with a goal of returning to independence.
- Physical Therapy. Physical therapists perform assessments and provide treatments that assist patients of all ages with mobility, strength, balance, and coordination.
- Occupational Therapy. Occupational therapists assess and treat patients who have suffered physical impairment to reach their optimal levels of independence, including activities of daily living.
- Speech-language Therapy. Speech-language pathologists help patients with their language and communication skills. They also teach patients and family members safe, appropriate swallowing techniques.
- Home Health Care Aides. Licensed nursing assistants, personal care attendants, and homemakers provide assistance through various programs.
- Medical Social Work. Provides short-term behavioral health and social assessments, community referrals and long-range planning, patient advocacy and short-term behavioral health counseling to help patients meet their health care goals.
- Psychiatric Nursing. Critical psychosocial issues are addressed by a trained psychiatric nurse.
- Nutritionist/Registered Dietician. Individualized care for people with specific nutritional needs, and patient and family education about healthy dietary practices.
- Choices for Care. Long-term Medicaid-eligible clients who wish to remain in their own homes independently receive chronic care through this program.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Program. RAVNAH provides in-home support for individuals recovering from brain injuries.
- Homemaker Program. RAVNAH homemakers assist with meal preparation, housework and errands, and provide companionship for low-income elders and disabled adults.
End of Life Care
- Our Hospice program offers comfort, pain relief, and dignity for patients in the final stage of life, and support the physical, spiritual, and emotional needs of the individual and his or her family members.
- CarePlus. A private in-home care program that offers professional personal care and companion services to help people of all ages take care of themselves or a loved one in the comfort of home. For more information, contact Heather Baker at 770-1600 or email email@example.com.
Children and Family Services
- Pediatric Hi-Tech. Children with high tech nursing needs receive specialized health care services in familiar and nurturing surroundings with love and support from their families.
- Kids on the Move Pediatric Rehabilitation Program. Physical, speech and occupational therapists evaluate and treat a wide range of genetic disorders, orthopaedic diseases or injuries, and developmental delays in children.
- Maternal Child Health Program. Expectant mothers, as well as new mothers and their babies, receive skilled nursing care and support from RAVNAH's nursing staff.
- Educational Classes for Parents and Parents-To-Be. Our family-centered education programs help expectant parents prepare for birth and parenting.
- Community Wellness. We offer health clinics and services for both the community and businesses including flu clinics, blood pressure and foot care clinics and cholesterol screenings, adult immunizations, worksite wellness programs – all designed to make healthcare accessible to all.
- Travel Health. RAVNAH is the area’s resource for comprehensive and safe travel health services including vaccines and individualized disease prevention plans for international travelers.
- Telemonitoring. Patients whose conditions are unstable and who may be at risk for developing complications from an illness benefit from this non-invasive, electronic, daily monitoring system. Telehealth monitoring has been shown to decrease unplanned emergency visits and hospitalizations.
- Supportive Housing Services. We help residents of senior housing maintain their independence through techniques and practices for healthy aging.
If you or a loved one could benefit by receiving services from Rutland Area Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you prefer, call us at 802.770.1555 or toll free at 1.800.244.0568.
“Thank you for all of your loving care and the friendship you extended to my mother and me. We could not have managed without you.”
~ A grateful patient